From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:03:45 -0500
Try the w4mq software, that's what handihams uses for their remote base, it
might be something fun to try. I have played with it but never really worked
hard with it and it seems pretty good. The same program won't work on both
computers though, you need one program on the one at the radio and another
program where you'll operate from, but that shouldn't be too bad. It's
something to try, I don't know a lot about it but maybe someone else on the
list does.