From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 2010 12:34:58 -0500
Hi Fred, if you've already hit reset,(/hold that reset button in for a
couple of seconds, )I Don't know another reset procedure, but be sure you
check the cable you're using, to make sure there's no short or intermittency
in the cable at one end or the other, +that it's plugged in and seated
properly on both ends. also, when you hit reset on the qsyer, you likely
have to reprogram the baud rate, and code, hexidecimal or otherwise,  for
whatever radio you're using, into it/the qsyer,  I mean,)either again or for
the first time.
Finally, Before sending it back to John, why not email him, describing your
problem and  asking for any further suggestions which he might make.  HTH,
Danny.