From:
Gery Gaubert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 2010 18:48:51 -0600
Yall have sold me on radials.  Now just to get some wire.  How do I get the
radials to stay attached to the screw on the antenna?  Do I use the
steak-ons that you can buy at the hardware store?  If so, can I put more
than 1 wire in a steak-on and spread tham out after that?  Also, the screw
is on one side of the antenna, is it ok for the radials to wrap around the
base of the antenna right above the ground to get to the other side to
stretch the radials out?.