From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 09:24:14 -0500
Actually, Icom has come a long way in their audio with the 756 and newer, I
don't know much about accessibility on it though since I can't even afford
to look at one and don't think I ever will. It does look as though Kenwood
isn't going to come out with that TS-970 rumored for the last 3 or 4 years,
it's too bad. I guess those radios aren't selling like they once did though.
I don't blame them for not competing with the Icom 7800 at $10000 US, but
they could come out with a $4000 or so radio for top of the line.