From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2016 12:46:27 -0500
Doug:

What you say is absolutely crucial when you are c q ing or otherwise calling
for contacts during a contest.

In fact, one thing that often gets me is contest stations who are working a
pileup and do not do the usual CQ procedure, but who repeatedly transmit QRZ
instead, without giving their call sign for stretches of time that can go
for a number of minutes.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ