From:
"Nathan, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 13:21:08 -0800
Hello All,

I am running a dos program for ham radio contest logging.  I have a copy of
ASAP which works well with this logging program.  However, I would like to
be able to use a laptop computer our local ham club issued to me to use for
such purposes but I don't want to have to also haul around my Type 'n Speak
to act as a synthesizer.  This last copy of ASAP was supposed to work with
Keynote gold which was a software based synthesizer.  When I called
Humanware they tell me this synth is no longer produced.  Does anyone have a
copy of Keynote Gold you might sell at a reasonable price?

Please let me know privately if so.  Thanks much.
Kevin, K7RX

Kevin Nathan, Independent Living Coordinator
Dept. of Services for the Blind
3411 S. Alaska
Seattle, Wa 98118
Voice:  (206) 721-6450