From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 21:05:46 -0500
    Jeff:

Please e-mail me privately as you get better acquainted with Jaws 6.0.

As you may know, I'm using 5.0 with Windows XP here at home and at Ferris,
and may try to get the University to purchase the upgrade.

I'm going to have to make a good case for doing so, though, since budgets at
the University are tight these days.

I'd like some real specifics in terms of how 6.0 compares to 5.0.

My private e-mail address is:  [log in to unmask]

Thanks, and best 73 from tom Behler:  KB8TYJ