From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2006 11:02:04 -0400
It's like vox, if you take the time to set it right, it won't do that, it
might cut off a tiny bit but not much and I walk fast and no one had any
trouble after I adjusted it, I did find though that the mic, if amplified,
or the input on the EQ needed to be set just right, there was a lot of
adjusting that went in with it. I kind of do miss mine though.