From:
Doug and Sheilla Emerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2013 09:13:26 -0700
Hi, Mark and others! I for one would be very interested in a blind computers
list you talked about. If it comes to pass, I warn you that I would be
asking many "computer 1 0 1 questions. After about four yearsof using the
computer, there is much I simply don't understand. Please let me know what
happens with the list. Doug,N6NFF