From:
Barbara Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barbara Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 22:44:38 -0500
boy I sure wish I knew he was sick--would have called him or something.  We
did talk on the phone a couple of times and of course many times on the air.
Gosh I just wish I could have said something to him because he was always
there for others including me.  73, Tom sk de k1eir
Barb [log in to unmask]