From:
Fred Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2013 19:32:59 -0400
  Thanks, I'll do that.

-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Steve Forst
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 5:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Windom 6 thru 80 meter antenna

Fred,

One final thing I'll throw out as a head's up, is that  since the off
center fed antenna is unbalanced,  there is a bit more of a chance of
RFI then with  a center fed dipole.    More likely if you run  power.
    I had some RFI  when running a THP solid state amp on 1 or 2 bands,
which caused the amp to fault.   A ten turn coax choke at the feedpoint
fixed it.

I won't say it is a common problem, but  it is something you should be
aware of.

You might want to look at reviews  on e-ham to help with your research.

73,
Steve KW3A