From:
Gary Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2011 19:56:39 -0500
Kevin,
I've been away from the computer for a while so I just got a chance to reply
to your email.  I was going to tell you that I am running the THP 1.5 KFX
amp and I really like it.  I looked at getting the SPE Expert before I
purchased the THP.  So you'll have to let me know how you like the SPE
Expert.

73, Gary, N5GD