From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2011 09:52:44 -0400
    Tim:

Idid all of this.

I tried to subscribe through the yahoo groups web site, And even provided a
justification for my wanting to join.

I had my sighted XYL do the code verification, and we got a verification
that my application to join was successful, and was sent to the moderators.

The thing that really gets me is that they don't give you any reason why
your request to join was denied, and what to do about it.

You are sort of left with no recourse.

I can understand why they want to protect against unauthorized people
joining, but really, this is a bit ridiculous.

Anyway, I'll keep reading the mail here for suggestions, and try again if I
can get a definite idea of what I need to do differently.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ