From:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2014 14:27:18 -0600
We held our 15 meter CW sked today at 1700 UTC on 21.050.  Participants
were:
wb9r
k8mxc
w7oq
w2nra
kd8ifj

In future we plan to use a net format much like Lloyd does with the blind
ops net on 14.258.  We're calling the net the Blind Worldwide CW Net, BWCWN.
For now, I'm net control, KE5AL.  I'll start calling BWCWN at 1700 UTC on
21.050 on Wednesdays.  We recognize that, like the phone net, we'll need
relays from time to time.  Also, CW nets typically make use of the QN
signals, so I'm including the list of Q-signals I have.  Speaking of relays,
in addition to the QN signals, we'll likely use QSP, Can you relay, I can
relay, frequently.  This all sounds like a good time to me, so let's have
fun with it.  We'll try to keep the sending speeds down so as to accommodate
most everyone.

Q-signals:
QNA  Answer in prearranged order.
QNC  All net stations copy.
QND  Net is directed.
QNE  Entire net stand by.
QNF  Net is free.
QNG  Take over as net control station.
QNI  Net stations report in.
QNM  You are QRMing the net.
QNN  Net control station is [call sign].
QNO  Station is leaving the net.
QNP  Unable to copy you.
QNS  Following stations are in the net.
QNT  I request permission to leave the net.
QNU  The net has traffic for you.
QNX  You are excused from the net
QNY  Shift to another frequency.
QNZ  Zero beat your signal with mine.
QRG  Will you tell me my exact frequency?
QRH  Does my frequency vary?
QRJ  Are you receiving me badly?
QRK  What is the intelligibility of my signals?
QRL  Are you busy?
QRM  Is my transmission being interfered with?
QRN  Are you troubled by static?
QRO  Shall I increase power?
QRP  Shall I decrease power?
QRQ  Shall I send faster?
QRS  Shall I send more slowly?
QRT  Shall I stop sending?
QRU  Have you anything for me?
QRV  Are you ready?
QRX  When will you call me again?
QRY  What is my turn?
QRZ  Who is calling me?
QSA  What is the strength of my signals?
QSB  Are my signals fading?
QSD  Is my keying defective?
QSG  Shall I send messages?
QSK  Can you hear between your signals?
QSL  Can you acknowledge receipt?
QSM  Shall I repeat the last message?
QSN  Did you hear me?
QSO  Can you communicate with me?
QSP  Will you relay?
QST  General call preceding a message.
QSU  Shall I send or reply on this frequency?
QSW  Will you send on this frequency?
QSX  Will you listen?
QSY  Shall I change frequency?
QSZ  Shall I send each word more than once?
QTA  Shall I cancel message?
QTB  Do you agree with my counting of words?
QTC  How many messages have you to send?
QTH  What is your location?
QTR  What is the correct time?

--
Jim Shaffer, KE5AL