From:
Kevin Minor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2011 23:32:31 -0400
Hi.

I personally don't like to change the time twice a year.  I lived in Indiana
where they used to not observe daylight saving time.  I enjoyed not having
to lose an hour in the Spring.  It was strange to see the sun come up at 4
in the morning.

I wish the time were left one way or another.  For those who argue that kids
would be going to school in the dark, in many places they already are.  Most
people I know prefer to have an extra hour of daylight in the evening.  I
have no problem with this.  I just wish it was left that way all year with
no stupid change.

Just my opinion.  By the way, this whole idea was suggested by Benjamin
Franklin.  It was first done in World War I.  I can't remember why, but
Wikipedia has a good article about it.

Don't work too hard.

GO CATS!
Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY