From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 2015 21:00:27 -0400
	Ron and all:

Well, apparently, I'm not as lucky as you have been with this problem.

Regardless of whether I check or un-check the language detect change option,
My Jaws 14 still reads the web site in German or whatever it is.

My primary and secondary language recognition options are English as well.

Very strange.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ