From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Mar 2011 20:30:22 -0230
Hi Richard:

I live in the City, St. John's NL and my XYL and I rent a basement apartment.
We have a vary Anle Land Couple! LOL an Heaven forbit there be an ugly tower or wire strong in their back yard! LOL
So I purchase the Remote Rig 1258MkII system fro Microbit out or Sweden.
My setup allows me to fully control my rig, which is setup 45 miles away.
One part of the remote system resides next to my PC here in my apartment.
This device has my external speaker, CW paddles and MD-100A8X deskmic connected to it along with my PC which runs Ham Radio Deluxe.
Its also connected to my LAN via cat6 ethernet cable. It stream my audio and commands to its counter part, which is connected to my rig and BANG ZOOM, HF remote! LOL
So if you've played with HRD, that's the what I use as if the rig was right next to the connected PC.

73:

Michael De VO1RYN