From:
Marlaina K7NLH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 11:32:14 -0700
Oopsie, Gary is K7NLG,  SMILOES!

Best of 73's,
Marlaina, K7NLH

-----Original Message-----
From: Blind-Hams For blind ham radio operators
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Marlaina K7NLH
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 11:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: EchoLink question

Hi all!

My husband Gary, K7NLH, originally installed EchoLink and tested it.  Though
he registered me at that time as well, and it accepts my callsign, others
see me listed as Gary K7NLG.  I go to options and change my name there in
the set-up options but to no avail.  Anybody got a clue about what I might
be doing wrong, or not doing as the case may be?

Best 73's

Marlaina, K7NLH