From:
howard kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2015 13:27:09 -0600
I didn't know it was on.
Damn!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2015 10:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CQ WW 160-meter CW Contest

Hi, all.

With babysitting grand-kids late Friday through yesterday, I didn't have
time to put a great effort in on the CQ WW 160-meter CW contest, but I was
at least able to do something.

I put in about 2 hours Friday evening, and about 4 hours last night, and
ended up making 190 contacts.  I'd say my effort was 70% S and P, and 30% C
Q ing.

I got as far west as Colorado, Utah, and Arizona, and worked many states
throughout the eastern half of the US.  Perhaps my best contact was ZF2DX
from the Cayman Islands at about 10 p.m. Eastern last night.

I was running 100 watts with my W8AMZ 160-meter half sloper.

Wonder if anyone else was able to play in the contest?

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ:  Big Rapids, MI