From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 21:41:26 -0800
Hi All,

I have been accumulating funds to replace my current rotator which is an old
AR-22 and my Cushcraft A3.  I know that Handi Hams has a device to put in
line with the control cable for the Ham series rotators but wonder what else
out there might be accessible for a totally blind user that would be capable
of turning a 2 element quad?  If you have any recommendations for me, please
send them along.

Thanks much and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX