From:
Roy Nickelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 09:16:24 -0500
hi,
I have this radio on my desk right now.  I am really impressed with this
radio.  You can't program it with a computer to my knowlege, but it does
beep, and if you can count you can work this radio as long as you know what
frequency you are on when you first get the radio and set some memories you
will be fine.  It is also helpful if you have another receiver to check your
frequency.  I have some documentation on this radio if you want it.
Roy