From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2011 19:19:02 -0500
Hi Junior,

Once again congratulations.  I looked up your callsign--which is what I
should have done initially.  I see that Liberty County is in Florida.  I
have a friend who lives in Cape Coral.  I'll have to ask him just how far
away he is.  I see your first name is Houston.  That's an unusual name. Just
how did you get that?