From:
"Amanda J. Rush" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 2009 09:06:02 -0400
Hi,

I'm posting this to the entire list in case anyone else needs the info.
"Ignore flash" can be found by doing the following:

Go to the configuration manager. You can do this by either going to the
Utilities menu within Jaws and selecting configuration manager, by pressing
jawskey+6, or by pressing Jawskey+f2 and selecting configuration manager.
Note that if you use Jawskey+6 it will bring up the configuration file for
your currently-focused application, and if a file doesn't exist you will be
provided with a dialog that contains an edit field with a suggested name for
the configuration file that needs to be created. I recommend either using
the Utilities menu or jawskey+f2. Once in the configuration manager, press
alt+s for settings, and then navigate to html options.   Once in this
dialog, navigate to the misc tab by pressing ctrl+tab. Within this tab is a
check box that toggles ignore flash on web pages on or off. Check the box.
Next, tab to the OK button and activate this. Finally, press ctrl+s to save
the configuration file and then press alt+f4 to exit.

Hope this helps.

Amanda