From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2011 07:18:02 -0400
That would be my first preference too, Tom.  As I told Eric, not sure why
they aren't pursuing either something self-contained or an outboard
dedicated box but this is what they proposed and it would certainly be
better than what we have now.  I have to say the performance of this rig is
pretty seductive and, even with the 590 available now I'm not likely to give
up the K3 now that I've been using it for nearly a year.  73,  Lou WA3MIX