From:
Paul Shelton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2012 10:59:53 -0600
Tom,

I don't know if you are using the general logging program or one
specifically for a contest but here's what works for me in the general log.

To find the specific entry you want to edit, you can either enter the full
callsign as though you are logging and then tab to the next entry field and
then any contacts you have had with this station should show up in the upper
window.  You can also enter a partial callsign and hit alt-s to search for
matches.

Once the list comes up, I use the JAWS cursor to find the specific entry I
am looking for and then right click to get into the edit screen.  You can
then tab between all of the fields and correct what you need to correct.
The latest version then allows you to hit alt-D (Done) to save your changes
or Alt-C to cancel without saving the changes.  I think in older versions
you might have to keep tabbing to get to the Done button.

Hope this helps
Paul Shelton
KG5NP