From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 14:57:48 -0400
The MC-60 has a normal heavy base on it, the mic just sits in the stand but
you can use it separate if you'd like to put the mic in a boom like a friend
of mine did, the Mc-80 has an electrit condenser element in there, the MC-60
has a dynamic, and the MC-80 has a bigger base, but really, the head is on a
goose neck so it can be moved all around, and it sounds quite a bit better
then the MC-60 especially for local rag chew though I use mine for
everything and it seems to be no problem, also the MC-80 drives the radio
harder out of the box, it's adjustable, the MC-60 can be amplified or not,
the MC-80 needs the power to run the element.