From:
Gery Gaubert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2007 20:31:57 -0500
I agree with the antenna situation.  The only problem I have is that I
have a very narrow lot and it is not that deep either.  An 80 meter
dipole probably wouldn't fit.  I may look at the smaller beam antennas
though.  I really don't have that much trouble hearing qso's on the
bands but it could be that these guys aren't using just 100 watts.  I'm
not going to do anything say tomorrow or anything, just brain storming.
I do have a g5rv that I plan to try to put up if I can some how fit it
on my lot.