From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 09:48:21 -0400
    Butch:

Handi-ham World is a quarterly publication that is issued by the Handi-hams
organization.  As I think you know, Handi-hams is an organization dedicated
to making amateur radio accessible to people with disabilities.  They are
headquartered in Golden Valley, MN.  You can join for a mere $8 a year, and
I tell you, it's the best $8 I spend each year.  They have a web site, plus
help available via telephone with all kinds of things, ranging from getting
rig manuals and license manuals on tape or in digital form, to advice on
accessible rigs.  They have various kinds of aids available for hams with
various kinds of disabilities.  They also have various forms of assistance
available for those of us who are trying to get Jaws and other screen
reading programs to work well.

Check them out at:

Or, if that web address doesn't work for you, just do a "search" with any
search engine, and you'll get there.

Hope this helps.

Best 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ