From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2013 19:22:40 -0600
I had it a couple of years ago and used it overseas a lot.  It quality then
wasn't quite as good as cell phones unless you talked within the United
States or in your local area.  It may be better now with the way they are
connecting it to the network.  I find skype on my iPhone a lot better for
just about everything compared to what Magic Jack used to be.  Be careful
though.  There are self appointed list cops on blind-hams who don't like us
talking about phone service because it isn't related to ham radio.  In fact,
you can't even mention the FCC unless it is directly related to ham radio.
Just a friendly warning.

Phil.
K0NX