From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:40:25 -0800
Hi all,

Last week someone, I can't recall just who, put out the word that
w4rt electronics has the tw-1 and 2 at closeout prices.  I purchased
them both and received them today.

It is important to note that the "wall wart' is not included in the
package with the meter and you need to purchase it separately.

I sent out my order for them today.

Actually, immediately after placing my original order for the meters
last Wednesday I realized that it wasn't clear as to whether the
meters shipped with the AC supply or not.  I immediately sent email
to w4rt via their website asking about this and trying to find out
if I could have them added to the order if they weren't shipped with
the meters.

The site says they will respond within 24 hours.

I order on Feb 20 and this is Feb 25 and no response from them.

So, if you do decide to order the meters from them, be sure you also
order the power modules.

I couldn't find a phone number on their site to contact them
directly.

Glad to get the meters while I still can, but their service sure
leaves a bit to be desired.

So, consider yourself warned.

Don w6smb