From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 00:55:59 -0400
not likely in quality coax, the radio shack junk probably can and if you it around sharp corners maybe but I've run RG8X in most of my mobile installations even back to my CB days and I've never had it happen. The coax in my go kit has seen some abuse and it's RG8X all but 1 piece of 58 that I use on HF and I've never seen that problem.