From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 2010 15:39:35 -0600
Gery,
As Steve mentioned the radials are really important to a
vertical.  If you haven't concentrated on them, give it a try and see
if it won't help.  And a good ground is important for other reasons as well.
If you could easily raise that dipole it would perhaps work very well
for you as well.
good luck.