From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2007 18:12:37 -0600
robert:
I believe you said you have the cocular implants?
Just confirming because if you use the BTE aids, you can get a stereo or
mono Y cable that will hook directly into the audio input jack on the aid.
I use a stereo cable that connects directly to the input on the back of the
aid and feeds audio in, while maintaining the normal state or mode that you
are in...so there is no need to use a T coil and reduce environmental input
that you would normally receive.
It works great for listening to the radio or the mp3 player on the bus or
where ever.
73
Colin, V A6BKX