From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2008 21:57:09 -0500
Keith,

I'm a big fan of the Astron linear supplies.  Big, beefy, no hash,  and long
lasting.  In a few decades your widow will sell it as part of your estate
sale.

This may not be true today, but a few years ago Samlex was  producing the
switching  supplies for Kenwood.    Identical supply, just without the
Kenwood lable and cheaper.

Which ever way you go, it's  never a bad move to buy a larger supply than
you need today.   Unless you are limited by space or financial
considerations, a larger supply  allows you to add more junk to your station
as the years go buy.

73, Steve KW3A