From:
Richard Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2006 15:13:19 000

TOm wrote:
   >Actually, come to think of it, if I get this screw-driver antenna
   >installed on the trailer, and can tune it properly, this may be a
   >good way to test things out with folks who know what I'm up against.
   >So, stay tuned, you may be hearing from me.
rEmember that to test on 40 meters mornings there are some
good operators on mIdcars, 7258 who will give you honest
signal reports, including tell you if there's rf in your
audio etc.

for a 20 meter test honest sig reports can be gotten from
many good ops and net controls on the maritime mobile
service network, 14.300 mhz or its morning equivalent
Intercon, same freq.

from where you're located listen for w4wlo, kr4or, 6y5rp,
vp5db, k5mp or many others.  Path between Michigan and
Tennessee might be iffy on 20 meters, but I relieve a
Michigan station on 40 meters for MIdcars on Wednesdays so
might hera you there.

73 de nf5b

Richard Webb,
Electric Spider Productions,