From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 2010 19:04:18 -0700
Lloyd:

Please excuse the forward, but when I reply to the list, your personal
e-mail address comes up, so I'm doing a little work-around here.

Anyway, thanks for the net report.  And, thanks to you and Gary for holding
down the fort as best as you could.

I am glad the net  happened, despite the confusing situation with the emerg
frequencies. ... Hopefully, things will settle down by next Sunday.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ