From:
Don Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 23:24:49 -0800
Well, my wife is actually making noises about getting a ham ticket.
She wants to start at the entrance level class what ever that is this
week, is it technician?

Anyway, I know it's no code.  Where can we find study material and
maybe some test question samples.  I got my extra a good many years ago
so haven't really payed a lot of attention to the license structure,
preparation, and questions since then.

It would be cool to find this stuff online somewhere.

I looked at handiham, but couldn't seem to find it there.  Maybe I'm
looking in the wrong place.  Do you have to set up an account there to
acces their material?

My wife is also blind, so we are quite legal as far as handiham goes
although I haven't renewed my membership in a while.

Thanks,

Don W6SMB