From:
Kenneth Tracy Son <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2013 13:35:21 -0400
Hello Jim.
When you installed that software for the vx 7 could you get Window-eyes to
read any part of the screen?
Did any of the menus read or how did the screen look or did any information
come up on the screen that you could read.
Why I am asking is if any of the rt system program can be read by window
eyes I may could get someone to help me set some mouse hotkeys with the
window eyes mouse click script or just try to right down where to move the
mouse to click on a certain area of the screen to get it to some how work.
We as blind hams are in a world of hurt if we can't get access to this
programming software and it does concern me.
I guess I could try the nvda program to access some of those screens if I
have too.
Have a good one.
Kenneth Son.