From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2011 10:26:52 -0500
Hi, all.

Since I'm on conference travel, I won't be able to take net control for
tomorrow afternoon's 40-meter east coast mid west round table.  Hopefully,
someone can take the helm in my place.  Last week, 7.185 worked well for us.

Also don't forget that Sunday's cross-country blind ops net on 14.258 could
be in jeopardy, due to the International DX phone contest this week-end.

Finally, next week-end will be the switch to daylight savings time for most
of us, so we'll have to adjust our net times accordingly.  In previous
years, in order to keep the start times consistent wit the various US time
zones, we just moved the net back to 2000 Z, which translates into 4 p.m.
Eastern, etc...

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ