From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 2010 11:34:22 -0400
Howard,

Bookmarking is the main reason why Winamp is my program of choice for
streaming audio.  I assume you know that you can save a stream just by
hitting alt-i.  I seem to recall coming across a quick command to bring up
the bookmark menu but haven't been able to find it again.  So what I do is
get to the bookmarks through the menus.  It's a much longer sequence of
keystrokes but it's become practically second-nature to me.  Lou WA3MIX