From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2014 17:07:02 -0500
Fred:

Here's the official Window Eyes news release which contains info and joining
instructions for the Wednesday sessions.

http://www.windoweyesforoffice.com/

I suspect there is a Window Eyes e-mail list, but don't know the specifics.

Actually, I'm on so many e-mail lists right now that I'm reluctant to join
another because I'm already getting swamped with way too many e-mails, many
of which I don't necessarily need.

So, will wait to decide about subscribing to any W E list until I see how
helpful it might be.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ