From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2011 21:09:34 -0500
Hello, everyone.

I'm willing to give our east coast mid west 40-meter round table another try
tomorrow afternoon if folks are interested.  I'm thinking that 7.185 should
work for us at the 2100Z time, so I'll plan to meet everyone on or near that
frequency.

The only potential complication I might have for tomorrow afternoon is the
small possibility that a ham friend might come over and help me trouble
shoot and hopefully repair my ailing Carolina Windom 160 Compact antenna.
If that happens at net time, I'm going to have to take him up on the offer,
since, as we all know, we need to take the help when we can get it.
However, tomorrow's weather is going to be lousy again around here, so I
don't think he will likely come.  If my antenna help does materialize at the
time of the round table, I'll shoot a quick note out to the list so everyone
is given the "heads up".

Otherwise, I plan to be there and will be happy to serve as net control.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ