From:
Glenn / Lenny <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Glenn / Lenny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 2015 08:35:01 -0500
Hi Steve, and all, thanks for the feedback,
Although I do plan on upgrading, including learning code, I am hoping to buy
new, and I have limited funds.
I have a family to support.
I'm only able to do this because I won a few hundred from a local radio
station.
I may be able to add a little to it.
Glenn