From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:35:06 -0500
Hi Richard,

There hasn't been an accessible version of Adobe for years.  That is to
say--all versions after I believe it was 4.0 are crafted to have built in
accessibility features and the latest, version 8.X, works quite well so long
as the document is properly constructed and tagged.  Untagged quick image
scan documents still will not read with a screen reader in Adobe.