From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 2016 11:42:17 -0500
As Pat implies, RF is a strange and nebulous thing. It sometimes seems as if
it follows its own arbitrary rules but I suspect that more likely, things
change that we just aren't aware of.

Recently, I started having RF in my audio on 60 meters. I had never had the
problem before. A few days later, I checked it again and the RF was gone. As
far as I know, nothing in the shack had changed. I can only guess that it
was something outside that had changed like ground water or weather
conditions or something else but when you can't pin it down it sure makes
problems harder to solve. I think we can all identify with what Tom is going
through. Lou  WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations