From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2008 20:58:17 -0400
Hi all, my new email address is [log in to unmask]  if you use the arrl.net
address, that's fine still too, that will still forward to the verizon one,
how ever, the comcast one will be no good, very shortly. We got fios and
will be ripped off by comcast no more. Now it's verizon's turn.  lol, j/k
they're giving us a great deal. Worst thing is changing my email address for
the first time in I don't know how many years. Anyway, please change the
address in your address book and get rid of the Comcast one. If you use the
ARRL one, which most of the hams do, that will still be good and you need
not change anything. From what I'm told, this should be the best move we've
made here in a long time saving money and internet should be faster though I
don't see it yet. I'd say I'll miss some channels on TV too but I think we
actually get more and I only watch racing anyway and we get all those
channels.
John Miller N1UMJ
AIM and yahoo messenger: N1UMJ Skype: n1umjjohn
home page:
http://home.comcast.net/~n1umj/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html
myspace: http://www.myspace.com/n1umj