From:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2013 18:37:29 -0600
Hi
    I tried an android style phone with the talks free down load software. I
could never get the thing to do a quarter of what it was capable of. So, I
now am on an I Phone, and although I have a lot to learn, I feel like there
is real hope of conquering this IPhone.
    I should mention that I was on the android users list for the blind.
Just because it didn't work for me doesn't mean it won't work for someone
else. There was also some software out of spain that made some of the
features on androids more accessible. However, at $89 it ran the price of
the phone way up.

God bless,
Mark

--
Currently in Rockford, Greater Rockford, Illinois Partly Cloudy,
39.0°F(3.9°C) Wind:WNW (300°) at 16mph (14KT) gusting to 23mph (20KT)