From:
Eric Clegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2015 09:00:28 -0800
Hello listers,

I notice that the 590 has two antenna ports on the back panel designated
antenna 1 and antenna 2.

I understand that antenna 1 is the main transceiver antenna.

What antenna port is used for six meters?

Does the second antenna port work for six meters?

My 480 had two antenna pigtails one for all the hf bands and the other for
six meters.

I've looked in all the manual related materials I have including tutorials
and can't seem to find the answer.

Thanks for the  help

Eric

KU3I