From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:02:46 -0700
i agree!!!! there are even free scripts for jaws for Gold wave, both the
version for xp and the older version for 2000 and down.
It does most of what sound forge can do and more easily, you don't need a
PHD to figure gold wave out.
Also has both MP3 and Ogg encoding support for FREE.
Has very worth while noise reduction, noise gating, compression, expansion
as well as many many other effects that are great, they arent the cheap
useless effects you find in other cheap software.
I have used gold wave on several occasions to record radio traffic and the
simple begin and stop record commands as well as the very simple set up for
bit rate and sample rate and quality settings for the recording make it a
dream compared to other software.
ok, done my gold wave plug hahahaha
Regards
Colin