From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2015 11:16:57 -0500
Jim,

I don't think you need the driver unless you're planning to use the USB port
for audio.  Not sure why you couldn't download the software though.  You
will need the ARCP590 software if you intend to retain your memories and
settings.  In fact, they specifically advise you to save your settings in
the new ARCP590 software before upgrading the firmware.  I did that, and was
able to restore my memories and settings after the upgrade.

Steve